J. J. Keller® Trucking Authority Services

USDOT Number/Motor Carrier (MC) Number Service

We’ll help you quickly and easily obtain or update your USDOT or MC number.

DOT Authority Monitoring Service

We'll handle the filing, renewal and updating of your authority all year, including Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) and MCS-150. All for the low monthly fee of $45!

Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) Service

Let us complete your annual Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) filing that is needed for interstate travel.

MCS-150 Update Service

Stay a legally active carrier by having us update your biennial MCS-150 form.

More Great Services From J. J. Keller

What else can J. J. Keller® Trucking Authority Services do for you? Find out how we can handle your operating authority quickly and easily.  We've been working with trucking companies for over 70 years!

File Your 2290 with J. J. Keller and Save 15%! Use Code AUTHORITY

File Now


Easy, Accurate Authority & Credentials

To operate legally, you need the right trucking authority and registration. But managing those DOT requirements can be confusing, because proper documentation depends on the type of carrier you are, the type of transportation you perform, and where you operate. We’ve been helping fleets since 1953, so let our experienced team make it easy for you.

Talk with a Compliance Specialist at 888-473-4638 to get started today!

Call 888.473.4638

New to Trucking? We can help!

Congratulations! Becoming an owner-operator or starting a trucking company is an exciting time, but it can also be stressful if you don't know what credentials you need to operate legally. At J. J. Keller, we know trucking and we can make it easy by handling it all for you. We offer several startup packages to choose from.

Learn More
Joel Hero shot truck driver

FREE Keys to Success eBook!

Whether you plan to be an over-the-road trucker or use vehicles as part of other work for your business, you need the right authority and credentials to comply with the Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations.

This free, 14-page e-book gives you an easy-to-understand summary of the requirements you must comply with before hitting the road. 

Download Now

How to Obtain DOT Authority Infographic

You may think of authority as having a USDOT number, but it’s more than that. In interstate transportation, you need for-hire authority to legally move products or property that belong to someone else for compensation. So whether you plan to be an over-the-road trucker or use vehicles as part of other work for your business, you’ll need to obtain the proper for-hire authority. Find out how by following these four steps.

Download Now

I'd like to learn more!

Talk with a Compliance Specialist today at: 888-473-4638 or fill out the form and we'll contact you.

Thank You!

Thank you for your interest! A Compliance Specialist will contact you soon regarding your request or you can contact us at 888-473-4638

Sorry, there was an issue in submitting the form. Please resubmit your information.


(Note: * indicates required information.)

(If not a business, please enter your Full Name in the Company Name field)

By making this request you agree to the J. J. Keller Terms of Use. For information about how we use any personal information we collect for our own purposes, please review our Notice at Collection.

You entered an unknown address:

You didn't enter enough information.